DeOld Andersen Architecture is seeking a project designer with 1-3 years of professional experience. DAA is an architecture and design partnership based in Omaha, Nebraska. Our projects include commercial, residential, and institutional work and have ranged from pocket parks and public spaces; public school renovations and building additions; strategic planning and programming; design for the workplace; rehabilitation of historic buildings; single family and multifamily residences; and speculative research projects. Our studio culture is collaborative, hard-working, and nimble. DeOld Andersen Architecture is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The ideal candidate should have:
- An NAAB professional degree from an accredited architecture program.
- A portfolio demonstrating strong design conceptualization skills and professional visualization and presentation skills.
- Ability to multi-task, establish priorities and work independently.
- The ability to develop design solutions while understanding sustainability requirements, and accessibility and code compliance.
- Flawless written and oral communication abilities.
The individual should be capable of assisting with multiple projects independently as well as collaborating on large-scale projects as part of a team. The successful candidate will work directly with studio principals through all project phases on a wide variety of project types. The ability to prepare documentation with BIM software is a necessity. DAA uses Vectorworks 2021. We’re also a pet friendly office.
Please email a cover letter, resume, and portfolio in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org addressed to the below contact:
Attn: Geoff DeOld, AIA